Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Days 11 and 12 of therapy. I apologize for the late blogging, but Austin and I are so tired. Therapy has been going well. Nothing really great to report, but Austin is still cooperating very well. Austin had the opportunity to have therapy with a student who is doing her cme level three from Brazil yesterday. I was excited for a couple of reasons.....1. I wanted to see how Austin would respond to someone other than Ramone and 2. I wanted to see how difficult it was going to be for me to do the therapy. Right from the start, Austin gave the poor student a hard time. As I was feeling sorry for her, I started to feel worried for myself....if she was having such a difficult time, what is going to happen for me? Ramone ended up taking over for her, who's going to do that for me? Bill and I make a great team and together we will be able to do it. I know we will. Hope to post some pictures soon and maybe even a video clip of Austin working hard. Just need to find the energy to figure it out. Off to session two in about 1 1/2 hours, will let everyone know how it went.

1 comment:

Giancola's said...

Hope you get some rest tonight and hope you got some this afternoon before your therapy session. Did you move to the Marriot yet? You can do it Austin. We are all thinking of you.