Monday, March 2, 2009

Austin had his first therapy session this am. Was actually his evaluation. First let me say that Ramone is everything plus more that all the other moms say. His energy is amazing. Austin actually showed off pretty well for Ramone. Ramone said that Austin has great potential. Austin is going to have to work really hard, but it will all be worth it. This trip is worth everything that we (and everybody else who helped us)worked hard for. I know great things are going to come out of it. Austin actually walked with a one hand hold for about 4 steps. He didn't like it by any means, he felt very unsure of himself, but he did it. Can't wait to update later with more good news.

4 comments:

mamamia said...

Yay Austin! I knew once you met Ramon all of your hesitations would disappear! You will be so excited to go to each session. Can't wait to hear!

hendywow said...

Sounds like you are doing amazng, your Family is in our prayers!

Betsy McK said...

Hey Erica, Just checking in and so glad to see that you will be keeping us updated on Austin's therapy while you are there. I can't wait to see all that will come of this new venture. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Betsy McKinstry ~ Bennett's mom
our blog www.mckinstryfamily.blogspot.com

littledeb said...

Hi my friend!! I'm so glad you made it safely. Hurray for austin.
I told you he would be walking before you know it.

I miss you and think of you every day. Take care. You guys are in my prayers.Love ya and miss you very much.

Debbie