Monday, October 5, 2009

Day #1, Awesome Austin is at it again. What a great first day Austin had. Ramon was quite impressed with how Austin was doing for the most part. Some things, well Austin just has a stubborn brain. I guess I'll take credit for that part. Overall a great two sessions. Austin was showing Ramon alot of his new walking skills and quite impressively I might add. I hope I don't jinx the therapy, but looks like we are going to have a great two weeks and hopefully come home farther ahead. We were really proud of Austin and I guess our therapy sessions at home with mom and dad cme have done some good. We are doing something right. Bill's reward.....NFL este noche. Yes, monday night football. We left him at Ruby Tuesdays to have a fun night. More blogging tomorrow.

No comments: