Sunday, March 8, 2009

The weekend is almost over, and tomorrow starts week two of therapy. I hope we have a great week like last, if not better. It may not be starting off too well. I was playing with Austin, and I pulled a muscle in my back. Thank god I brought the medicine I've been given before for back problems. Lets hope it kicks in fast. We had a great weekend. Our friend Oula took Austin and I with her and her son to visit some of her friends here. What a great experience. We were welcomed with open arms. It was nice to get out and experience some of Santiago. Today Austin and I went to starbucks, and then to the park. It was a beautiful day, but a little warm. Nice breeze though. We are looking forward to another week of therapy and more progress. Will keep everyone posted. Thank you for following our journey!

4 comments:

aunt pam said...

hello erika; It sounds like you needed to have a good day and I am glad that you did. I hope that you will have a good week for week 2. Our prayers will be with you. We may look into the skype this week. Love you both.

whitx8 said...

Sounds like a good day! Keep it up! We're pulling for you both :)

Anonymous said...

you both deserved a break!! sorry to hear about your back...funny thing, mine acted up again too!? maybe we have some telekinesis going on!! but from each side of the world! hang in there!! stretch it out! look forward to hearing about this week!!

mamamia said...

Wishing you another great week of therapy!! :)