Monday, October 12, 2009

Day #6. Therapy went very good today. Ramon stated again that Austin has received the message. Ramon said that Austin definately is ready to walk. Now with constant repitition of these exercises we need to make his brain do the work. Tomorrow we will start the home program exercises, now comes the hard part for me....the teaching. I am eager to see Austin have more freedom. Ramon said that Austin is at a critical state. Today seemed to easy for Austin and he was having fun. I hope that each day becomes easier for him and that he and his brain will see what freedom that can enjoy. I am going to try to post a link of news program that Ramon taped in Canada. It explains CME therapy much better than I ever can. It is a great news clip, so I hope it works.
http://news.globaltv.com/search/Walking+Tall/1992004/story.html

No comments: