Monday, February 23, 2009

My family held a fund raiser in Cleveland this past weekend. As a surprise, Zach and I flew in. I'll never forget the look on my mom's face when she opened the front door and saw us standing there, kind of like the look Zach had walking outside to the car and feeling the cold air!!!! What an incredible night we had. We cannot say thank you enough to everyone who helped put the fund raiser together, from collection of donations to countless hours of organization. Thank you to family, friends and friends of friends for their support and gracious donations throughout the night. We hope everyone had a great time. We are looking forward to our upcoming journey to Santiago.

1 comment:

hendywow said...

That's great! Please let me know if me or my girls can ever be of any help, we would love to.